Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Photos

This is my favorite photo of Candace (that I've taken). I don't think she likes it but it's my blog dammit and I'll post whatever the hell I want :)
This is why we have seperate blogs. My cursing and posting of photos Candace hates. Oh, and the weiners. Don't forget the weiners.




My sweet sweet babies...I've been without them for 4 weeks while they are in Utah on vacation. They have a low tolerance for dad taking thier picture. I usually only get one chance then they're gone. This one was just before going out the door to church on Easter Sunday.



We spent a wondeful 4 or 5 days with the Bingham cousins at Bethany Beach, Deleware. Deleware is the first state. It also has the nicest toll booth people I've ever met. Loads nicer than the grouchy ones in New Jersey.

There's an awful lot of Binghams isn't there? And it all started with the two front and center.

Fun fact: I went to high school with two of the Bingham kids who in turn married another one I went to school with plus one that lived in the same small town as me. Then I married Candace and she's thier cousin.
Perhaps the strangest fact of all is that I now live in New Jersey. Still scratching my head on that one.



2 comments:

mindi said...

you can't just write weiners then post a pic of those cutest kids! just checking in to see if there are updates. maybe some other time, eh?

moneek said...

I love these pictures. That little boy looks like you did when I met you! Ha!