Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I was "tagged" by my wife (I know I should keep that sort of thing in the privacy of our...wait, my mom reads this I'm stopping now):

10 years ago I was:
1. Debt Free
2. Enjoying the SLC scene
3. Painting a lot more than now
4. Freshly Married
5. Snowboarding an awful lot

5 things on today's to do list:
1. Finish the Holiday comps
2. Finish my LLC set up
3. Tweak the boiler
4. Be with my family
5. Stay awake

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off both my houses (don't judge me)
2. Put most of the rest away
3. Take Candace where ever she wants to go for as long as she wants
4. Lifetime supply of film/paper/chemicals
5. Help out a friend

5 places I have lived:
1. California
2. Utah
3. Maine
4. Massachusetts
5. New Jersey

5 places I have worked:
1. EMULSION Magazine
2. DSW Advertising
3. Waterford Learning Institute
4. MyFamily.com
5. Bare Necessities

(added for seasonal flair)
5 things I have been for halloween:
1. Batman!
2. Mummy
3. Handsome Devil
4. Giant Paper Mache Skeleton Head
5. Bob Ross

2 comments:

Cathy said...

your Bob Ross is on my list of all time favorite costumes

Unknown said...

You did not list coming to St. George for some world class mountain biking!

I miss hanging out with ya!

-e