Wednesday, July 26, 2006


I always love starting a new sketchbook and this one is the beginning of my first New Jersey
sketchbook.



I don't really need to comment on each and every dumb sketch do I?



Trying out some new hair...



This was done on the exact day of my 10th wedding anniversary. That's right, I've been married for TEN YEARS!!!
Luckily it only seems like three :)



"The best hearts are those which are given away"



What sketchbook would be complete without BirdBaby? I really love that this innocent little thing creeps out so many people.




Oh, yeah. My sketchbooks contain nudity. Please get you parents permission to view my dirty pictures...



Scribbles provided by my two year old daughter Hadley.



The ink just works so much better for scanning don't you think?









Here is the end of tonights sketch post.

2 comments:

spyderette said...

10 years only seems like 3? awwww...so sweet!

xoxox

Marina Collings Whiting said...

alls i gots ta say is wow. thats it. your just.. really really really gooder than me. i mean duh. but wow.