Friday, July 21, 2006


May Contain Traces of Robots...

At this point I was still living in Utah but looking for work and had been contacted by a recruiter in New Jersey.


Trying to decide if I wanted to move out of Utah...Not much of a choice really :)


I made this one in the airport after meeting with my future employer.


Feeling pretty good after accepting the offer.


Drawing on the train is a little funny because that thing bumps and shakes a lot. I found that using an ink pen was better because I could be fast and loose. This forced me to approach ideas in a different way. I like it.


I was in NJ for a whole month before Candace and the kids could come out. I missed them a lot.


There are geese EVERYWHERE out here. They're like locusts and they think they're better than us.



This was a train sketch that I did on a co workers birthday. I made a copy on the copy machine and gave it to him as a present. I think it kind of creeped him out a little bit. Heh-heh.


Ideas for photography...




This was the last page in the sketchbook. I've since started a new one and will post those next time and get up to date.

2 comments:

Uncle Guppy said...

SWEET!... I want a painting of "she floats..." Just a small one...hehehehe.

You always make me feel guilty for not painting.

-matt

Anonymous said...

Hey AL!!! Your sketchs look GREAT! I LOVE IT!!! I just wanted to tell you that I love birdbaby!! I stuck him on my bed post so he can watch over me when I sleep:-) I hope all is going well and it's fun to see the bloggs!

Peace out - Emily C.