Monday, August 18, 2008

Portrait of Pregnant Candace


I thought I'd keep the trend going and make a portrait of Candace while she's pregnant. The last time we had a painting done by Wilson Ong (google him y'all) and since Candace still had the same nightgown I figured what the hell. Although I'm not sure you can call it a trend because this is only the second and last time this will be done. Somehow we missed doing this with our first kid. We must have been too freaked out by the prospect of actually having a baby that it just didn't happen.


Candace was kind enough to come out to the arbor that leads to the woods in our backyard. I'm biased but I like it.

I took one roll with the medium format and 4 sheets with 8x10. I developed the roll and made a contact sheet. This is my favorite but there are also two or three others I like.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for all of the pictures, I love them! That baby better come out soon or her mama may disown her... I love the moonshine shed, the cute kiddies on the tire swing, the power tools with names and personalities... I could go on and on, I'm just glad someone in your family is blogging :)

Uncle Guppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Guppy said...

It's about damn time you updated this... Slacker.... (ignore the fact last time I updated mine was 2 years ago)

Ruby is a beauty by the way. Congrats guys...

Shoot me an email I have a pic to send you.
-Matt

MenacingTourist said...

Hey Matt! If I had a current email address I'd shoot you that email. My email is seen here: http://www.menacingtourist.com/Contact.htm

jennifer said...

Great photo! Can't wait for news on the new little one! :)

Hope you are all doing well!